Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just a thought...

Saturday off... here with my girlfriend... so in love, so happy, so relaxed, worked on my script this morning so don't feel too guilty about the Whiskey I'm having now... or three that I had earlier... teehee... SHE ROCKS SO MUCH! Look I have nothing significant to say... just wanna blog and express one simple feeling... I'm content... and this is what I'm feeling...

Mind you, few Saturdays ago, before ten am - Saw the Bulls loose to the Blues, had three Bloody Marys - helped my nephew with his potty training and then went on to a day to remember... but can't remember squat...

Well, that's it...

Side note: please join the Binge fan group on Facebook - a wicked South African flick we're making... need all the support! true to life social comedy!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107805147481&ref=ts

Have a great one and be good or great at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment