Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mental Domination... a work in progress

Well, here I am... my first blog... hmmmm... I guess it'll only be appropriate to dedicate it to my first proper script... The one seed that sprouted and grew, evolved... branched (look at me go with the whole symbolic and metaphoric thing here, HA) and became this forest of thoughts... all ripe and full of life's fleshy truths and bullshit. This seed you ask? "What the fuck?" What is going on, why, how, when, what?????????? The list went on... my head was about to explode... I had to spit it out. I had to write it down - of course I had to, I HAD to see the little bugger that kept me awake soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many a night - and write it down I did. Since I was studying drama at the time I thought that writing it into a play would be appropriate. Cause only when it is 'appropriate' is it the only way that we can make sense of something mos... once it's skull f#%$#d us for a good while of course.

So I appropriately let it all out...manifested it into two beings infused in a mental battle, this being between the CONSCIOUS and the SUBCONSCIOUS, and titled it MENTAL DOMINATION... quite catchy ne? Well I was chuffed...

Note: My writing style is very 'raw'... so very uncensored, very unedited, very explicit... so if it offends... Well try again... maybe you'll see what I 'm saying... expression is about telling it like it is... So I don't sugar coat it...

We all have something that is ours alone, our own soul goal, some package of sort, some sort of manual mind given to us by God to solve that completes us. Mental Domination is what I like to call it, my mind's own capabilities, my walls, barriers, limitations, set before me that i set for myself, what we set for ourselves. There is never a quarrel or questioning of the unnecessary unknowns but should only question the vital unknowns and a friendly quarrel, challenge with oneself, myself. The conquering of the unknown in one to determine whom you really are and want to be.

It is the alpha pro-ideal... the meaning of life.. in my eyes anyway. To solve this manual and live a good life without having to rely on auto-pilot cause, well then, you get results like Julius Malema... no need to explain further... do I? The purpose of life is to question and discover the unknown but in order to do so we have to question and discover the unknown in ourselves first... completing the 'training schedule' - which is reset every day cause well life has a sick sense of humour and needs to be entertained - and in turn progressing in one's own Mental Domination and then using it to be happy, live, love, compromise, trust, fail, fall, smile, cry... to progress and evolve as a human being and well.... just be. Oneself.


This requires for one to take stock take time and look at one's characteristics such as lust, faith, good faith, perception of our senses, Justice, respect, individualism, etc, etc.

It’s your mind… play the game… conquer it… but take your time… know thy ‘enemy’… learn your weaknesses… befriend it… and live…

No comments:

Post a Comment